- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt or onion powder
- Dash to 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- Brush butter over one side of each tortilla. Combine the seasonings; lightly sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon over each tortilla. Make two stacks of tortillas, with three in each stack. Using a serrated knife, cut each stack into nine thin strips.
- Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
2 each: 88 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 256mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.