- 2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 2 cups seedless red or green grapes
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) pina colada yogurt
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold in yogurt until blended. Pour over fruit mixture; stir to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Refrigerate until serving.
3/4 cup: 243 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.