Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey breast
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place the crust on a baking sheet; rub with cut sides of garlic. Discard garlic. Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce over crust.
- In a small bowl, combine the spinach, lemon juice, salt and pepper; spoon evenly over sauce. Top with turkey; drizzle with remaining Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper flakes.
- Bake at 425° until ingredients are heated through and cheese is melted, 11-13 minutes.
1 piece: 300 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 823mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.