- 2 cups uncooked whole wheat spiral pasta (about 5 ounces)
- 2 medium sweet peppers, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup peppercorn ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Place pasta, vegetables, turkey and parsley in a large bowl; toss with dressing and salt. Sprinkle with cheese.
1-2/3 cups: 256 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 383mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.