- 1 package (16 ounces) pasta shells, cooked, drained and cooled
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, turkey, green pepper and onion in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine dressing, sour cream, celery seed, pepper and salt if desired; pour over salad and toss. Serve immediately.
1 cup: 213 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.