Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 30 frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Add the turkey, celery, cranberries, cheese and pecans; toss to coat.
- Arrange tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Fill with turkey mixture. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
1 tartlet: 71 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.