- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup turkey or chicken gravy
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream onion dip
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain. Stir in butter. Place noodles in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; top with spinach.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, gravy, onion dip and onion salt; spoon over spinach. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
1 cup: 253 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 696mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.