- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 6 spinach tortillas or flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey or ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- Spread 2 tablespoons sour cream over each tortilla. Top with turkey, cheese, lettuce, olives and salsa. Roll up each tortilla tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate until serving.
1 roll-up: 353 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 577mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein.