- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced radishes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain macaroni and rinse in cold water. Add macaroni to mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving.
3/4 cup: 314 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 544mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.