Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 3/4 cup diced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Gently press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat wontons with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Remove wontons from cups; place upside down on baking sheets. Lightly coat with cooking spray. Bake 5 minutes longer or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, cook the broccoli, mushrooms, red pepper and onion in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and water; stir in the parsley, salt, thyme, white pepper and cayenne. Add to vegetable mixture; cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cheese. Spoon about 1 tablespoonful into each wonton cup. Bake for 5 minutes or until filling is heated through. Serve warm.