- 1 small bunch romaine, torn
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, toss the romaine, zucchini, croutons and walnuts. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic and pepper until smooth. Serve with the salad.
1 each: 112 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.