Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (14 ounces) lavender Wilton candy melts
- 20 Nutter Butter cookies
- 20 Kraft Chocolate Royale marshmallows, halved
- Chocolate jimmies
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 60 miniature semisweet chocolate chips (about 1-1/2 teaspoons)
- 40 semisweet chocolate chips (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup white baking chips, melted
- 20 Kraft stacker marshmallows
- In a microwave, melt candy melts; stir until smooth. Twist apart cookies. Dip the end of a lollipop stick into melted coating and place on a cookie half; replace cookie top. Repeat. Place pops on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate for 10 minutes or until set.
- Reheat candy melts if necessary; dip a cookie pop in coating and allow excess to drip off. Insert stick into a styrofoam block to stand. Repeat.
- Flatten chocolate marshmallow halves; insert jimmies for whiskers. Attach to cookies with melted chocolate. For eyes, attach a miniature chocolate chip to each chocolate chip using melted white chips; attach to cookies with melted chocolate.
- Attach remaining miniature chips for noses. For tusks, cut a thin slice from two edges of each stacker marshmallow; attach with melted chocolate. Let stand until set.
1 cookie pop: 244 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.