Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (9 ounces) devil's food cake mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 3/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cake mix, egg, cocoa, cream cheese and milk until well blended (batter will be thick). Stir in chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
2 each: 328 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 372mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.