- 1 cup saskatoon berries or blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 pouch (3 ounces) liquid fruit pectin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Rinse six 1-cup plastic containers and lids with boiling water. Dry thoroughly. In a large bowl, thoroughly crush all of the berries. Stir in sugar; let stand 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine pectin and lemon juice; add to fruit, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes.(A few sugar crystals may remain.)
- Immediately fill all containers to within 1/2 in. of tops. Wipe off top edges of containers; immediately cover with lids. Let stand at room temperature 24 hours.
- Jam is now ready to use. Refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze extra containers up to 12 months. Thaw frozen jam in refrigerator before serving.
2 tablespoons: 72 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.