- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a bowl, dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Whisk in ice cream until blended. Pour into 4-oz. stemmed glasses. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
- Dissolve orange gelatin in remaining boiling water. Stir in cold water and oranges. Chill for 2 hours or until partially set. Pour over the lemon layer. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
1 each: 134 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.