Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2-1/3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk and Italian seasoning. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead 10 times. Divide into 30 portions; set half aside. Roll the remaining 15 pieces into 7-in. ropes for broom handles; fold in half and twist. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Shape reserved pieces into 2-1/2-in. circles; cut with scissors to form a bundle of broom twigs. Place below each broom handle; pinch edges to seal. Brush with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm or cool on a wire rack.