Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 21 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 package (5.3 ounces) goat cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 bunches whole chives
- 1 jar (12.36 ounces) kalamata olive tapenade or ripe olive bruschetta topping
- Cut each bread slice (with crust) into three triangles; discard any trimmings. Place on baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine goat cheese and cream cheese until smooth; spread over toasts. Cut chives into 2-in. lengths. Position two chives at the bottom of each triangle; press down gently. Spread each with 1 teaspoon tapenade.
1 each: 57 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 127mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.