- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) coleslaw mix
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- In a large bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients. Add coleslaw mix, red pepper and onion; toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
2/3 cup: 180 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 247mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.