- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 to 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 8 red snapper, bass or turbot fillets (6 ounces each)
- CHUTNEY SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a shallow bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In another shallow bowl, combine coconut and bread crumbs. Dip fillets in butter mixture, then coat with coconut mixture. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with fish.
TEST KITCHEN TIP Because fish fillets vary in thickness, the baking time may vary depending on what type of fish you use.
1 each: 368 calories, 26g fat (12g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 556mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.