- 4 cups finely chopped zucchini (3-4 medium )
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- In a 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate, combine zucchini and onion. Microwave, covered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until tender; drain.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, salt and pepper; stir in cheese and ham. Carefully pour over zucchini mixture. Microwave at 70% power for 8-9 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
1 piece: 251 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 265mg cholesterol, 1134mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.